STUDY ABROAD Posted on November 15th, 2004 by

G’day! This is Molly Hassler, math major class of 2006, from Brisbane Australia! I am currently studying at the University of Queensland and loving every minute of it. For anyone that is considering studying abroad, make sure you fit it into your schedule. Not only do all of my courses fufill a requirement back at GAC, I have experienced so much outside of the classroom. I’ve been scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, sailing in the Whitsunday islands, surfing, sleeping under the stars in swags in Kakadu National Park, and camping on Fraser Island. I’ve met so many different people and have learned so much in this unique environment. I HIGHLY recommend looking into studying abroad, no matter where you go, you won’t regret it!

1. Erin says:

Studying abroad is definitely an awesome experience, I completely agree. Do you have plans to return to Australia after your study abroad is complete? If you are, or have any friends around the country that would be interested, have them also check out programs in Sydney or Adelaide!

Thanks for starting this blog!

If anyone is interested, you can find more study abroad information at http://www.GoWithCEA.com